Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home

This is  my first Blog  and I'm still learning about how it all works so if there are some screw ups, be patient, I will get the hang of it. 


The sole purpose of this blog is to blow off about 40 years of steam of having never really had a forum to sound off on.  If in the process I have made you laugh, think or even get pissed off I have accomplished something worthwhile.

Read my "about me" page, it will give you an idea of how I come up with some of the outrageous crap that flows out of my head.


I have divided the blog into several pages, some of  which will be ongoing like "Politics & Current Events"  and the "Gospel According to WolfSome pages will be  Stand alone material that may or may not be related to the two a fore mentioned pages.  

Anyway, I humbly thank you for spending some of your time reading my blog and I hope that I continue to deserve your attention.

Jeff Mathis
 












No comments:

Post a Comment